Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Last Soldiers / [T.L.S] Application
« Last post by xHaiTaMx on April 11, 2021, 19:27:05 »

What's your name: haitam bensellam
How old are you: 17
What's your name in-game: [T.L.S]xHaiTaMx
What is your level in ZHP Server ?: 126
How many "Time Playing" in ZHP server ?: 165+ hours
Do you have any friends in this faction? If there is, name: Burak2346, Luks, |ZHP|Na007
What is your country: Morocco (CasaBlanca)
Which language do you speak: , English , Arabic
Do you have Discord: Unfortunately: no
Why should we accept it: Why not?  :D
Did you read the rules? "Only Yes or No": Yes
Have you been to other factions, if so how long have you left the faction: T.L.S. only
How long time MTA and ZHP are you playing : Since ~2020, before wipe

Mark your name : xHaiTaMx
Complaints / Re: Nemesis Slayer
« Last post by Vaja on April 08, 2021, 23:40:34 »
first of all, this is not right complaint format, secondly nemesis banned you becouse i told him to do it, and i will keep you banned until you stop farming hours and being afk for a fucking 24 per day. ZHP is not a communitywhich you can jsut log in and then put it down and play other thing while being online there, if you want to play, play and enjoy, but its disrespect of not giving fuck to server and community rules and keeping doing it even after several warnings, i dont care who unbaned you, we will be banning you becouse its our duty to make players follow god damn rules.

if you have any more questions, you can contact me directly on discord.

TOPIC LOCKED!
Complaints / Re: Nemesis Slayer
« Last post by Nemesis Slayer on April 08, 2021, 22:53:07 »
I warned you many times , you ignore the server rules Then you come and complain about me? Then you come and say unannounced that I put a ban on you .First of all, all the staff are supporting me right now So it's not a deliberate event . So don't use the buffalo for these matters . everything I do has a valid reason If you are going to open such topics even more, open it by saying the facts . Your punishment has not changed .
Complaints / Nemesis Slayer
« Last post by D-O-M on April 08, 2021, 08:02:12 »
Nemesis Slayer, not mentioning Vaja and Alexs, is pestering me with kicks and now even bans for "farming hours" for like a year now. He's making it up. I asked Buffalo to unban my serial which he did. Then Slayer came in and banned me again for "evading ban". I asked Buffalo again today to unban me. Just to inform all of u.
Unban Appeals / Re: Unban Appeal - hammalachheb
« Last post by Vaja on March 27, 2021, 10:13:09 »
depending on 2 above replies, i decline this appeal. you will remain banned to avoid our community with future troubles

TOPIC LOCKED
« Last post by AlexS on March 27, 2021, 00:25:10 »
Reason was Fake ZHP server. I don't think you will be unbanned easily after that reason.
« Last post by Nemesis Slayer on March 26, 2021, 12:31:23 »
As far as I remember, the reason you were banned is to open a new zombie server . And exactly the same with ZHP I remember you once said I don't need to stop here anymore. I think this is the reason . Other staff members will make the decision. Good luck
« Last post by Vaja on March 24, 2021, 18:26:56 »
first of all we need reason for ban, so if you have talked with nightshade and she told you to make unban appeal, this means you had reason to be banned. secondly "Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yea cuz idk any reason to get banned "that you dont remember reason why you were banned doesnt means that ban was false. so you better remember everything and fix this  unfill appeal, you have 2 days, then i will remove this appeal if not fixed.
Unban Appeals / Unban Appeal - hammalachheb
« Last post by hammalachheb2 on March 24, 2021, 12:35:06 »

Ban Appeal Format
Account name and game name:hammalachheb
In-game level:70+ i guess
Admin who banned you:i dont remember i quit for a while when i back found serial banned i talk with nightshade she told me to do unban appeal
Reason for ban:
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):yea cuz idk any reason to get banned  :-X
Admit to offense? (yes/no):no
Why should you get unbanned?:i want back playin maybe
Additional comments:
I have fully read the rules and understood them
  • (Tick the box if you have)
Introduce Yourself / Re: Howdy, ladies and gentlement.
« Last post by Vaja on March 13, 2021, 14:24:27 »
welcome Austin, hope you like your stay here. happy hunting^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10